Sunday, March 11, 2012

Did you know that Michael Jackson (Muslim)?



Did you know that Michael Jackson (Muslim) 


He was convinced 100% pronunciation of the Qur'an and certificates in the American Islamic Center Michael Jackson becomes Muslim and married Aisha. 


Said singer Michael Jackson's conversion to Islam at the Islamic Center in the main United States of America.The story of Islam, Michael Jackson when he met a girl named Aisha beauty of African descent during one of his concerts, which the university is considering a Muslim girl who wears the veil.Jackson tried more than once to meet with Muslim girl, but she refused to meet him and advised him to stay away does not mean it is a U.S. citizen girl It's like the other girls and told him that the Islamic religion has its traditions and values.

Jackson asked for a copy of Aisha from the Koran when I told him that they do not have the right to marry non-Muslim.Aisha made a decent copy of the Koran to Michael Jackson.Michael Jackson then went to the house of Aisha and asked her hand I told him that Aisha link must be preceded by a convert to Islam out of conviction ..Michael said: I have 100% satisfied that the Holy Quran and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God.Jackson uttered the Islamic Center in the U.S. then Akdqran Michael Jackson to the conservative Muslim girl Aisha, which turned him from man to artist a liberal governor Mmeltzum on the borders of God ..

Since the announcement of Michael Jackson's conversion to Islam and performance of tests and Islamic issues, began haunted fabricated on charges of homosexuality, etc. .. But Michael comment on the accusations, saying: 




I feel I am an Islamist after a strong man I can order from God Almighty to protect myself and my wife of all charges of faking me


No comments:

Post a Comment